3 Days 2 Nights to Chumphon, the gate to south of Thailand for maximum of up to 4 guests while enjoying accommodation of up to a 5 stars hotel.
Chumphon is a southern Thai province on the narrow Kra Isthmus of the Malay Peninsula. It’s known for coral reefs and a long coastline dotted with beaches. In the south, the forested Phato district is home to the Phato Canal and the Heo Lom Waterfall. Cradled by the Phuket mountains, the province’s capital, Chumphon city, is a gateway to tropical islands including the popular Ko Tao, part of Surat Thani province.
Cancellation of Your Bookings
- You have the right to cancel your booking within 7 days of confirmed receipt. This cancellation period commences the day after the day you successfully paid for either deposit or full booking payment.
- To cancel your order, please use our return form to exercise your right to cancellation, including your order ID and booking informations.
- Cancellations made 24 hours in advance of the confirmed booking date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 3 - 6 days will incur a 20% fee. Cancellations made within 48 hours to the event will incur a 30% fee. *Management fee is non-refundable.
- If you have made your payment through bank transfer or PayPal debit/credit cards, you will receive your refund back to your bank and transaction shall reflect in your bank or card statement within 14-30 days.
- If payment has made using Imperatore e-Wallet shall be refund and reflect back to your account within 24-48 hours.
- Stock: Service Hold
- Model: Chumphon_IMP-06992