3 Days 2 Nights to Phuket, Thailand for maximum of up to 4 guests while enjoying accommodation of up to a 5 stars hotel.
Phuket City, on Phuket Island, is the capital of Thailand’s Phuket Province. In the Old Town, Thalang Road is lined with colorful 19th-century shophouses and Sino-Portuguese buildings. Built in 1903 by a wealthy tin merchant, Baan Chinpracha mansion has Italian floor tiles, shuttered windows and antique furniture. Set in a 1930s manor, the Thai Hua Museum has exhibits on Phuket’s culture and history.
Cancellation of Your Bookings
- You have the right to cancel your booking within 7 days of confirmed receipt. This cancellation period commences the day after the day you successfully paid for either deposit or full booking payment.
- To cancel your order, please use our return form to exercise your right to cancellation, including your order ID and booking informations.
- Cancellations made 24 hours in advance of the confirmed booking date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 3 - 6 days will incur a 20% fee. Cancellations made within 48 hours to the event will incur a 30% fee. *Management fee is non-refundable.
- If you have made your payment through bank transfer or PayPal debit/credit cards, you will receive your refund back to your bank and transaction shall reflect in your bank or card statement within 14-30 days.
- If payment has made using Imperatore e-Wallet shall be refund and reflect back to your account within 24-48 hours.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: phuket-imp-06994